Thursday, May 19, 2011

Graduation with a Celebration!

For the last 5 years I have worked very hard (most of the time) towards a major life goal of mine, and last Monday, May 9, 2011, I accomplished it! Yes friends, I finally graduated from Auburn! And even better I got to walk at graduation in front of family and friends. Speaking of those family and friends let me also discuss the party that went down the night before graduation. Really it was just like a huge family reunion, but I call it a par-tay!

Here are some highlights from the party (including decorations)...

The cake.

The bottle labels, handmade.


The banners.

The candy buffet.


The 2 year old who ran in circles around the house and yard the WHOLE night. Pictures like this are the only ones we could get of him.

That's him in the corner, rounding the side of the house.

And of course, the family!
Like the brothers, Dad and Uncle Bob.

The men crazy enough to marry the Cain sisters, Uncle Charles, Uncle Joe, and Dad. :)


The cousins, Clair, Jenna, and me.


The mathematical road-tripping BFFs, Mom and Aunt Carolyn.

The graduates and proud parents, Dad, Mom, me, Kelli, Aunt Carol, and Uncle Dale.

And then there's Andrew, Davis, me, Mom, Dad, Rachel, William, and Leslie.

And after the party was the graduation! Which I will highlight in pictures, since my words would basically include exciting, incredible, nervous, early morning, and sunburn. :)



I don't think I've ever smiled so hard in my life!


Me and Brittany, 22 years strong!





This was definitely one of the best days of my life, and I'm so proud that I actually accomplished a life long dream! I'm also so glad that I got to celebrate the occasion with the people in my life who helped get me to this place, my incredibly supportive family! :)

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment