Monday, April 4, 2011

Slow Cookin'

As some of you may know, I consider myself quite the baker but not so much an actual cook. Well this is no longer the case! I have learned to use my crock pot and you would not believe the difference. It is so easy!! I will share with you the new recipe I made today and make this post brief. (Sorry I didn't get the chance to take pictures of it)

Salsa Chicken (but tastes strangely like country captain)

4 boneless chicken breasts
1 packet of taco seasoning
1 cup of salsa
1 can of condensed cream of mushroom soup
1/2 cup of sour cream

Directions: Cover chicken breasts in taco seasoning. Place chicken breasts in crock pot. Pour in cup of salsa and can of cream of mushroom soup. Cook on low for 6-8 hours. Remove from heat and mix in sour cream. Serve over rice. Enjoy and thank me later :)

I give thanks to slowandsimple.com (all slow cooker recipes!)

I'm so looking forward to sharing this with my coworkers tomorrow and my new buffalo chicken dip with celery. That recipe will be coming soon enough!

For now, Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment