Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!!

Happy Halloween all!!

I know that I've already expressed my problems with this specific holiday due to its scary nature, but I've really enjoyed this weekend despite not being able to tear myself away from the scary movie marathons (by the way, big mistake). I had a blast, though, with the carving contest, spending Saturday studying math with my mom and having fun with my playmate, Davis, and going to the church carnival with Elmo!!


Doesn't he look absolutely precious?!?






Anyway, I most enjoyed the fact that every kid at the carnival was digging into their candy right as they got it, but not Davis. Instead, he was munching on his apple. It was pretty adorable. And you wouldn't believe how many kids in other costumes were excited to see Elmo.

True story:
I saw a little girl throwing a fit in her mom's arms and as we walked by she calmed down and said "Elmo?" like he was a celebrity character at Disney World. It was too cute.

So the events of this weekend and holiday were really nothing more than just hanging out with my family and gorging on way too much candy. It's still a great memory though because I love spending time with my family! And I'm more than incredibly excited to be seeing the rest of my family this weekend!! This is a MAJOR week coming up for me though, so I can't get ahead of myself...thoughts and prayers are appreciated. Thank you!

Now I can't help but feel like I've left something out of my weekend review...oh, that's right...WAR EAGLE!!! Yes, we beat Ole Miss this weekend, which takes us to 9-0!! Wow! I'm so excited by this season being my senior year! And being immersed every single day in the Auburn spirit in this town is truly remarkable! I'm very lucky and blessed to be where I am right now in life. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment