Friday, October 29, 2010

Pumpkin Carving Contest!!

Yes friends this is another post about pumpkin carving!! Tonight was different though, I got to spend a wonderful Fall night with my family checkin out really cool pumpkins carved by the Auburn architecture students. It's a whole night of festivities with games for the children and food and even Aubie (who we unfortunately missed because he had to go to Ole Miss). Oh well, it was still a fun night and Davis had a great time! And I always love seein the pumpkins carved in the Auburn spirit...








If you can't tell, that's Cam Newton's face and it says 'Yes We Cam'!

So the pumpkins were fun and then we ate at Cock of the Walk (yes that's the second shout out to that restaurant that I've given, and no I don't even like to eat there!!) Now let me explain the phenomena that happens when a 2 year old gets to watch turtles swim and feed them, especially after that 2 year old spent the better part of the day downing his body weight in Halloween candy! The excitement was just overwhelming. He was talking to the turtles, he was laughing at them, but most importantly he was screaming "Oh my gosh!!" So funny! I have to say it was just a great night all around.


Sorry it's so dark, but that restaurant is a lot darker on film than it seems! But isn't he just a big ball of fun!! (And super cute with his little tin cup!)

Anyway, it was a great night and beginning of what I'm sure will be a great weekend and Halloween!! :)

Happy weekend everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment